Oven Industries, Incorporated, founded in 1964, pioneered the development of custom industrial temperature controllers and sensors. In the beginning, the company designed and produced precise temperature controlled components for ovens in the oscillator industry. These products expanded to meet a wide variety of applications in commercial, industrial, military, medical, food production, and many other markets.
Background & History
As a thermoelectric controller and sensor manufacturer, Oven Industries’ unique capabilities and design expertise have successfully solved an array of problems for a variety of satisfied customers.
What we produce
Our design engineering staff enables us to be a global supplier of temperature controllers and sensors in both prototype and production quantities. In addition, our fully-integrated production facilities allow our team to create a continuous stream of electronic controllers ranging from on/off type, proportional, to complex microprocessor-based versions such as:
- Controls for DNA Sequencers
- Programmable controllers for Dental Curing Ovens
- Hot water boiler management systems
- Products developed for the medical respiratory industry
- Nebulizer heater products
- Heated humidifier products
- PC Programmable Thermistor and Thermocouple Inputs
- PC Programmable Thermoelectric (Peltier) Modules
Oven Industries develops and manufactures many other control products. A few of these are:
- Microprocessor torque controllers for dental drills
- TE Module H-Bridge temperature controllers
- Back-iron voltage regulators for motor/generator sets
- Switching power supplies for fiber optic applications
- Motor speed controls for laboratories and machines
What can we do for you?
Information upon request to our Sales Department
5060 Ritter Rd., Bldg C, Suite 8
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
In the more sophisticated microprocessor-based control areas, we have designed and manufactured industrial temperature controllers for servo and BTU-type valves for gas-fired boilers. Other micro-controller products include programmable hydraulic positioning systems, water chillers, and large-scale energy management systems.